Dragon and Tiger Fighting is a casino game that is quickly gaining in popularity. If you’re looking to get in on the action, it’s important to learn the basic rules of the game first. In this blog post, we will discuss the basics of Dragon and Tiger Fighting, including how to play, what symbols to look for, and how to win. So if you’re ready to take your casino gaming experience up a notch, keep reading!
Guidelines And Rules To Follow While Playing Dragon And Tiger Fighting Casino Game
Here are the basic rules of Dragon and Tiger fighting:
- -The object of the game is to correctly guess which hand, the dragon or the tiger, will have a higher card.
- -Players can bet on either the dragon or the tiger.
- -If the player bets on the dragon and it have a higher slot card than the tiger, then they win their bet. If the player bets on the tiger and it has a higher card than the dragon, then they win their bet.
- -Players can look at their cards, but they should not show them to anyone else.
- -After everyone has had a chance to look at their cards, the betting begins.
- -The person to the left of the dealer starts the betting. They can either bet or fold. If they choose to bet, then they must put an amount equal to or greater than the big blind into the pot.
- If everyone folds except for one person, then that person wins the pot, and the game is over.
Dragon and Tiger fighting is a simple game that can be a lot of fun. Just remember to follow these basic rules, and you’ll be sure to have a good time. Get out there and try your hand at Dragon and Tiger fighting today! Who knows, you might just get lucky and walk away with a big win. Good luck!